We hope you find our handbook informative on addiction. Regardless if you are here for yourself or someone else understand that addiction is very serious and wrecks families, lives and could lead up to death. Understanding addiction is the first step to help. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your Addiction Has Gone On Long Enough.
We are committed to give psychosocial and medical services to your loved ones and show them the way to a healthy recovery. We also guarantee that our method of intervention works as we are going to provide lifetime support.
FINDING A TREATMENT CENTER TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
The types of services offered by substance abuse help centers vary. Some offer limited services, while others can be considered luxury rehab facilities. Although you want to enter substance abuse treatment as soon as possible, it is important to take some time to choose the treatment center that is right for you. The right facility will help you achieve sobriety while the wrong one may not produce the desired results. Here are some questions to ask yourself that can help you find the best treatment facility.
- How far do you have to travel to get to the treatment facility?
- Do you require special accommodations for a disability?
- What type of services does the facility offer?
- How long would you be required to stay at the center if you elect for inpatient treatment?
- Are friends and family allowed to visit?
- What is the fee for services? What payment methods does the center accept?
- Do you prefer a facility that caters to your religious beliefs?
- What programs are required as part of your treatment?
- Does the center offer referrals to other services after treatment?
- Will the center help you transition to an addiction support group?
It is essential to thoroughly research the rehab facility before beginning treatment. While most facilities are reputable and provide assistance, there are some facilities that have a poor track record or use unproven methods of treatment. Use the Internet to find reviews of the center and learn about the quality of care you can expect to receive. It is normal for any business to have a few negative reviews, however, it is best to avoid treatment facilities that do not have a clear track record of success.
You should also check the reputation of the treatment specialist. If the person provides medical or mental health services, they should be licensed. This can usually be checked online at the licensing website of the state where the person is practicing. However, you may need to call the state department that handles this type of licensing for information about a doctor or clinician.